Monday, March 27, 2006

Would you buy a used car from this man

A few weeks ago at the Henley Photographic Society (my camera club) we had a practical evening taking pics of set subject, one of which was Portraits. I volunteered to be the model and helped with the lighting and of course the pose!

There were 4 teams and 4 subjects (portraints, Food, handbag & stuff, glass). Last week each team entered the resultant prints into a club competion and low and behold the Portrait of me got top marks and my team won the competion.
While judging the entries the judge made some rather rude comments like:
  • Would you buy a car from this man......

  • Typical corporate shot, .... for an estate agent

  • Etc etc... very funny! :)


All comments got a good laugh from all including me.

Great fun. My Profile pic is one shot on that evening. Not the winning entry though.

This is the winning Portrait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home