Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tighten my belt...

With the excesses of last year and especially November and December I decided that from about 6th January I would try to loose some fat from around my ever expanding belly. I am please to announce that my plan is working and that I am now able to tighten my belt by at least one whole notch.

For the last few years, actually since we first visited Alex and Lisa in Australia, I have been wearing a R W Williams leather belt. Well actually it's been two belts both exactly the same the second being two inches smaller which I bought at Cairns airport in 2005 on my way to Dunk Island.

I'm confident that when we visit Australia again in February this year I will need to purchase yet another R W Williams belt in a smaller size as my current "small" belt has just one notch to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home