Monday, February 19, 2007

Brighton Pier

Heres a nice shot (I think) of the West Pier at Brighton. We almost missed this sunset as we'd been out for a while and the weather looked dismal when we stopped to chat to a couple about Jarvis and their dog. The bloke asked me if I'd got any good shots of the birds flying over the pier. As we discussed how hard it is to get a good shot of the pier and that it'll probably be my life's work to get it as I want it the sunset started to improve.

More photographers appeared on the beach, me included. I got this one about half way through the shoot although I've not finished reviewing all the shots I thought this one was good enough to post on the Blog.

Picture of birds flocking over the West Pir at Brighton with red sunset in background

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home