Monday, February 05, 2007

Poisoned...

It seems that I managed to poison myself with some good old fashioned home cooking.

I'd been watching a telly program about diet and and how to keep slim and saw some evidence of low fat dairy products helping your body get rid of up to 50% more fat and about high protein foods helping the stomach not to feel hungry so quickly so I decided that a low fat cheese omlette would be an ideal meal with some mixed salad on the side.

I guess that the eggs were not cooked properly which is rather suprising since I consider myself able to cook some of the best omlettes I have ever tasted or seen. This meal was eaten on Friday evening at about 7:30pm and by 3am Saturday I had
really
bad stomach pains. I then went into a cold sweat and an unrelenting outpouring for 20 to 30 minutes. This was followed by trips to the bathroom at regular 2 minute intervals for the next several hours. This all gradually calmed down by the end of Saturday with only mild pains by 8 in the evening.

Still, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining, I am now able to tighten my belt on the last notch and no I don't have to breathe right in to make it happen either! Real fat loss...

Da Belt Don't Lie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home