Sunday, December 10, 2006

Photo Competitions and a bit of a grumble

The Guardian newspaper run a photo competition each Saturday with a set subject. This week I decided to get the paper and see if I could capture an image of their set subject. The subject this week is Christmas.
I can't seem to come up with the inspiration needed to capture this in a picture so I'm feeling pretty pissed off about it. The weather is crappy. Sunny this morning and pissing down this afternoon. Not at all like Christmas as I remember it being when I was a lad.
Now, saying things like that, must be a sure sign that I'm getting old and I certainly feel it today. I've got my old back pain again and found it difficult to walk around Waitrose to do the shopping today.

Christmas - Bah, Humbug!
;)

I've two other competition set subjects to prepare for, Water and Entertainment. I'm supposed to get 3 of each ready for the next camera club comp. on the 9th January. Here's some images I'm considering...

Entertainment


entertain01

entertain02


entertain03

entertain04


Water


water01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home