Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gloucester

A couple of months ago we went for a day trip to Gloucester City with the Photo Club. This week those that went on the trip met up to decide which pictures we would choose to enter into the inter-club competition with Marlow.

To my absolute amazement, four of my pictures have been chosen to go forward for the competition. We'll be using three in the Projected Images Competition where 15 images from each club with be judged and I'll have one in the Prints competition where each club present 10 prints to be judged. The date for the competition has not yet been set but I'll post the results as soon as I know.

Here are my four pictures being entered.

BOLLARD
bollard

Café René
cafe_rene

Modern Architecture
modern_architecture

Ice Cream Lady
ice_cream_lady

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home