Saturday, September 02, 2006

Remote Control

As you'll know I recently bought a new Mac Book Pro. This came with the usual applications and stuff with a strange addition of a Remote Control.
I've been wondering why I'd need a remote control with a portable computer. Lets face it, the portable computer is designed to be close to you so why the remote?

Well, today I found a use for it. For some time now I've enjoyed the occasional long soak in a hot bath while listening to a "Bathroom Tunes" playlist but I've not done this since I bought the MacBook. While switching over computers I'd lost the playlists so didn't have my favourite Bathroom tunes avaialble.

Like a light bulb going on I suddenly found a use for the remote. I can now lay in the bath and flick through the tunes at will. Oh Joy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home