Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Our Honest Society

Over the weekend I had to empty out the book of the Punto and came across the long since forgotten metal camera case I'd picked up the Southwick.
On Monday evening I emptied it out (it was in the way), kept the small tripod and old flash gun and then thought, hhmmm what shal I do with this case. I ended up just putting it outside the front door in the hope that someone would take it.

I had three people tell me I'd left it out side and that they were worried it'd go missing. I told one of them that I wanted someone to take it and asked if he wanted it. He asked if there was anything inside it and when I said no he just turned and went.

Makes me wonder what I could leave outside without it being stolen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home